I was nominated by iscriblr for this award.
Thank you for considering me. 🙂
Check out her blog, she’s amazing ❤❤
What is the leibster award?
(Leibster means sweetheart, beloved, darling)
It has been invented to support new bloggers like me to get noticed in the world of blogging.
Here are the answers I was supposed to do:
1. How did you start blogging?
It was a long time I was writing out things, and tried weaving them into poems. I thought I could try my chance in sharing what I wrote with the world, that’s when blogging came into the picture and ever since, I’ve been supported and appreciated, which has helped me grow. ❤ Blogging is now a very big part of my life.
2. Your stand point on your blogger friends.
They’re indeed very supportive and kind. A big credit goes to them for their honest feedbacks and appreciation that lifted me up at times I felt low. I’ve kept screenshots of appreciations and I look at them often, which makes me feel so good ❤
3. How do you feel when you receive blogging awards?
Honestly, this is my first nomination, but I’m sure if ever I receive one, I’ll be on the top of the world!
4. What keeps you motivated about blogging?
The support I get from my blogger friends, my own will to do better everyday and grow as much as I can, does the work of motivation for me!
5. Is it really possible to earn from the blogs? If yes, how would you like to do it?
I believe it indeed is possible, I haven’t tried it yet. Blogging creates a base and a root for all the budding and future authors.
6. What is the one thing if given a chance, you would grab it and never leave?
The chance to be with the people I love and care about for a lifetime and never face separation.
7. What is the final destination or goal you’re aiming at and want to achieve no matter what?
I have a few dreams which I’m chasing every single moment. I’m working for them as best as I can and their achievement is what I seek as the final destination for a stage in life. Even after that, I’ll never stop dreaming and achieving. ❤
Disclaimer: Please choose the same questions to answer. There is no compulsion in doing this, if you want you can do. I’d love if you go for it though.
1. Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you. Do tag him/her. Write about their blog too.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Nominate 5 to 11 people who you think deserve to receive this award and who have less than 250 followers.
4. Let the nominees know you have nominated them.
P.s. Notify the nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done come back here and comment with the link so that I can check out yours.
Thank you iscriblr for nominating me.
Water for Camels
Gypsy Wagon Survival
Moments with Cynthia
Author an on blog
The things I Write